pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 occurs due to a battle against the SMTP server and is programmed to mishandle system frames. It would help if you verified that all documented parameters with port numbers, authentication, and stable connectivity are correct.
“It could not be assigned to this server. Socket error: 10051 Error number: [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] ”
When sending emails in the Outlook Express application. And you posted his famous error message [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]. Then don’t worry. We will try to solve this problem.
The pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 error is usually caused by a dispute with the SMTP server.
Most of the time, this argument comes from a large log of product preferences. So you should point out that all edges are exactly open, obviously the port numbers, validation, and protected mapping.
What Causes the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Error?
Possible causes for the error [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] in MS Outlook are listed below:
- Once you use MS Outlook with multiple Outlook accounts, Outlook will not work properly and will trigger this error.
- Data from cache logs in MS Outlook can trigger this error.
- Using the MS Outlook software program can trigger this error, while the pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503 error occurs much less frequently in Microsoft Outlook network software.
- This error could be due to a damaged software file. Try to use an official and current model of MS Outlook.
- Usually, this error is triggered due to a faulty MS Outlook model. Incorrect file integration can cause this error.
- If you get this error without the above guidance, it is better to contact Microsoft for help.
4 Ways to fix the error code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]
To be ready to fix this error pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503. Here are 4 ways you can take to fix this error effectively.
Method 1: Try to Fix
The first thing to do to fix the Outlook error is to get it back from the program and features. Copy these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Search for “Microsoft Office 365” (or any other applicable Office application) and select it.
- Click on edit at the top of the programs and feature window. Select »Repair« in the window that opens. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the method finishes, restart Outlook and advise against the code still passing.
Method 2. Reinstall the App or MS Outlook where the Error is seen
If option 2 above prepares you not to break a sweat, you can uninstall and reinstall Outlook / Statement that is causing an error.
- Open the Control Panel
- Navigate to Programs and Features
- Find -> Microsoft Office -> (or any other application causing the error) and click on it.
- At the top of the program and features a mirror, click -> Uninstall ->. An uninstall window will be released. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the process is complete, reinstall Office to add a new installation of Outlook.
Method 3 – Remove Duplicate Accounts
The other credible solution is to investigate and remove copy instructions that can cause ambivalence. It is known that copying accounts cause the error.
[Pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Just follow these means:
- In the Outlook menu.
- Go to Account Settings and the Messaging tab.
- Select all of the duplicate email accounts you see.
- Click the Delete button to delete these records.
After the schema finishes, restart Outlook and see if the error code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] continues. If so, try the attached solution.
Method 4. Change the server port number
- Outlook allowed
- Click on the file and go to Account Settings
- In Account Settings, click Email and select your email account from the list.
- A new email account window will open.
- Go to More Settings and click Internet Email Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Now change the port number (SMPT) from 465 to 587
- Click OK to save the changes made, as shown below.
In this article we talked about 4 ways to fix the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]. I hope one of them has recovered, and the error is now fixed. Otherwise, comment below. We will find a possible solution for you.