If you run or own a business, you are most likely using PDF for most of your documents and paper works. It is certainly one of the most effective ways to archive your files because it is very accessible and easy to view. But did you know that there are more ways for you to personalize your PDFs? It’s by adding a watermark on your documents.
Watermarks are the identifying image of a specific document to verify its validity. Some people use their company logos as watermarks to ensure the identity of their documents. Some users, on the other hand, use watermarks to alert the readers that the document is confidential or for their eyes only. These watermarks serve as unique indicators to your files like a stamp on snail mail.
How to add a watermark to your PDF?
With the help of an online PDF tool such as PDFBear, you can easily add watermark to pdf online without any hassle. All you need is a browser and an Internet connection to do that. Of course, you have the option to personalize it by using your preferred image for the watermark or you can also use the preset watermarks on the tool.
The first thing that you need to do is to log in to PDFBear’s website. Once you are on the homepage, you can select the option that says Add Watermark. It will bring you to the page where you just need to follow 4 simple steps in adding a watermark.
- Upload the PDF where you want to add a watermark. You can select it from the files on your computer or you can use the Drag & Drop option on the website.
- You will then be given an option to type the word that you want to appear on your watermark. If you wish to add an image, you can do so the selecting the image file on your computer.
- The tool will give you a preview of how the watermark will look like. You can make some adjustments according to your preference. Once you are satisfied with its appearance, you can click on Add Watermark.
- After about 2 minutes or depending on the size of your file, PDFBear will give you an option to download the new document. It should contain the watermark that you added to the file.
The best thing about PDFBear is that it is free for minimal processes. You will not be required to sign up for an account once you access the site. You can immediately start using all their tools even without logging in. However, if you wish to maximize all the features that they offer, you can always sign up for the Pro membership. Otherwise, it’s all plug-and-play.
Other ways to personalize your PDFs
If you are looking for other ways to personalize your PDF documents, PDFBear also offers other features as follows:
- Edit the contents – with PDFBear, you can simply edit the contents of your PDF files. It’s basically like editing through MS Word but you no longer need additional software. It is best for minimal corrections such as phrases and sentences.
- Rotate page orientations – if you happen to discover that one or some of the pages in your PDF is upside down, you can simply rotate these with the help of PDFBear. It’s also the same 4-step process as adding a watermark on your PDF document.
- Add page numbers – another helpful feature to manage your PDF documents is adding page numbers. If you have long documents and you want them to be more readable, you can add page numbers on it using the PDFBear website.
These are only a few of the many features that you can do with PDFBear. Other management tools that they offer are file conversion to and from PDF, combining multiple PDF documents, adding and removing a PDF password, and more. You can visit their website to know more about all their services and features.
Always make sure that your PDFs will look presentable and professional at all times. These documents are not just paper works to formalize your transactions. These PDFs also represent your company or business and how you relate to your clients and customers. Hence, it’s a must that it will look its best before you share them.